hello, December

I started on the great holiday craziness today. Alden and I put together garland for the entry, and I'll create my annual wreath tomorrow. This will be the first time since we bought this place seven years ago that we will put lights up for the holidays. (I'm really looking forward to stringing some up on the arbor my mom presented me for mother's day.)

Besides decorating, I'll be baking and making all this week. We have pumpkin pie waiting to be tossed in the oven. That, and chocolate chip cookies should keep us sugar-loaded 'til the holiday gift baking happens this weekend. Then, I'll be putting together my ornaments for the Holiday Ornament Swap. I want to send them out on Saturday, so I needs to get crackin'.

What are you doing to welcome the holiday season?

0 comments: