outtakes and good ones

We did our first-ever holiday photo shoot today, and man was it fun! AJ managed to snap some super cute pics of Alden in front of the tree. Then we took a few of the whole family using our side table and a pile of books as a tripod. What you can't see in these pictures: Alden spinning wildly in circles between takes; AJ trying to get the timer to go long enough for him to slide in place without a goofy expression on his face; Meagan attempting to stretch her neck up high enough to avoid a double chin!

Ever since we went to see Santa a week ago, Alden has said, "CHEESE!" whenever a camera gets pointed in his direction. Much hilarity ensues when you're trying to get a little less CHEESE! and a lot more Cute Boy with Santa Hat.

Behold the power of "CHEESE!"


And finally, here's the winner for our first Christmas photo card. I'm so glad we were able to get a decent photo, and can't wait to get these babies printed up.

I designed the card using digital scrapbooking supplies (a first for me!), and I'll be having them printed at the local photo store. I'll share the card here once we send them out (I don't want to ruin the surprise!).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! The family one is very nice. I've meant to send out Christmas cards every year since we've been married but have yet to succeed at it. Maybe this year...
Merry Christmas!